Признаюсь честно - смотрел до конца ради сцен взлома и саундтрека) но сюжетно чем дальше в лес, тем суровее грибыПервый сезон был почти неплох, пока не открылась главная интрига -- банальное пошлое клише, штампы негде ставить:
у героя были галлюцинации и воображаемый друг.
Во втором сезоне пару сцен посмотрел, а потом и вовсе забыл о его существовании.
Там на него столько накатали, что я не удивлюсь, что и Кеннеди с Арлозоровым тоже он.........Домогательства вроде.
Cas Anvar has been accused by over 40 people of harassing, intimidating and assaulting female fans and colleagues via messaging and at conventions. Some fans allege that they were under the age of 18 at the time. CW: SEXUAL ASSAULT OF A MINOR, ONLINE HARASSMENT, SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, HARASSMENT OF SOMEONE WITH AUTISM AND ANXIETY. Some of these accounts include very disturbing content.
- 06/01/2013: In a Twitter thread from 2013 it would seem a woman came forward accusing Anvar of misconduct via messaging. Her tweets are hidden but the replies are not. Anvar replies to this thread asking what he's being accused of but never publicly defends himself further on the matter. However, the date of this thread correlates with screenshots posted on 23/06/2020, where another user shares messages that show Anvar attempting to solicit help in "teaching a lesson" to someone who had spoken out against him, calling her a "little child", a "contest whore", and a "psycho." "im asking my friends and fans to knock this girl down and teach her some manners...she needs to learn...theres consequences...". Another person also came forward with further proof of Anvar attempting to get help to "school a trio of very out of line gamers". This is most likely how Anvar attempted to deal with the first person to accuse him of harassment.
- 23/06/2020: During conversations about accusations of harassment and assault in the gaming community, Ubisoft Mentors Guild member Lorena brings up Cas Anvar as an abuser in the community "I have two friends who told me he aggressively pushed them to meet up with him. One was creeped out and said no. The other he assaulted." This thread prompted many others to respond with their own stories.
- 24/06/2020: A woman, AJ, accuses Anvar of pressuring her to come to his hotel room, pressuring her to drink alcohol, and sexually assaulting her at a convention when she was 17 years old and too scared to physically resist, then sending her sexually explicit messages while telling her to "keep quiet" about what happened.. "I said I was only 17 and his response was basically 'that’s close enough to 18." Later, AJ wrote more about her experience in a thread in this community. "I was 17, thinking that I was making a making a friend with connections to industry." She says that other women's statements about Anvar gave her the courage to come forward despite being afraid of "backlash."
- 26/06/2020: An Assassin's Creed fan accuses Anvar of harassing her intensely online over a period of months when she had just turned 18. "...this man caused me years of hell." "I’m tired of feeling sick and anxious over what he has done to me." She says he chatted with her from his personal Facebook, where she shared that she is autistic and struggles with severe anxiety. After demanding that she show him her ID, he immediately took advantage of her vulnerability to push her into sexual situations she didn't want. She says he pressured her to Skype chat with him, telling her it would be okay, and then suddenly exposed himself and masturbated without her consent. She says he continued to send her sexually explicit messages despite her asking him not to, told her she needed to be "dominated", and describes the way she felt pressure to accept his treatment as "misunderstanding" and even her fault because of his status as an actor in a franchise she loved.
- 25/06/2020: One of the women mentioned in the original post - Puneet Garcha - comes forward with her story, alleging that Anvar sexually assaulted her during 5+ years of knowing each other, then manipulated and gaslit her, causing her years of trauma which resulted in a PTSD diagnosis and two different suicide attempts.
- 23/06/2020: Former Assassin's Creed fan Alice accuses Anvar of "insistently" messaging her when she was around 17 years old and too "starstruck" to object to messages that made her deeply uncomfortable.
- 23/06/2020: Assassin's Creed fan Emily Kelley Kunin alleges that Anvar reached out to her via Twitter and wanted her to hang out after he saw her cosplay, she says he "eventually" stopped after she adamantly told him she had a boyfriend.
- 24/06/2020: Twitter verified user Madeleine Rose shares screenshots of harassing messages at a convention when she refused Anvar's sexual advances, and claims that she reported the incident to convention organisers, who agreed to ban him from their future events.
- 24/06/2020: A woman, Laurie, accuses Anvar of stalking her on social media after she followed him on Twitter
- 24/06/2020: Expanse fan and co-host of prominent Expanse podcast "The Tightbeam" Andrea relates how Anvar tried to get her to send her photos of herself before he would add her on Facebook and made other inappropriate comments during their time messaging
- 24/06/2020: A man shares private messages from Anvar that show him making sexually suggestive comments about friends of his
- 24/06/2020: Expanse fan Karyn shares how Anvar harassed her via messaging, tried to get her to meet up with him and made "rude" and "creepy" comments
- 24/06/2020: Anonymous Tumblr user accuses Anvar of inappropriate messaging that creeped her out, she cut contact with him after he attempted to take the conversations to more private social media profiles that his publicist didn't have access to
- 24/06/2020: A woman alleges that Anvar offered to pay to fly her to a convention and asked for pictures to show that she "really wanted it"
- 24/06/2020: Former VFX Coordinator, Cailin Munroe, corroborating the claims of one of the accusers.
- 24/06/2020: A Twitter user, Harry, alleges that Anvar harassed a number of his underage female friends and they responded by playing along to see what he would do.
- 25/06/2020: Twitter user Gabbi posts screenshots of conversation where Anvar makes lurid remarks about what he would like to do to her breasts despite her disinterest
- 25/06/2020: Assassin's Creed fan alleges Anvar was inappropriate to her during a Skype call and made various lewd comments, including asking her to tighten her shirt and "other sexual things", she then relates how he continued to make inappropriate comments via DM (she also claims to have recording of the Skype call which she would be willing to turn over to an investigation).
- 25/06/2020: Former Ghost Hunters cast member Ashley Troub posts screenshots of Anvar harassing her and trying to convince her to video call him, calling her a "no girl" and accusing her of trying to keep him in his place and control him. When she says her refusal is not about control, it's about "the comfort of both parties", Anvar responds "im comfy" Troub then goes on to post further screenshots of Anvar's apology to her where he attempts to gaslight her and convince her that he was being "tongue-in-cheek"
- 25/06/2020: Expanse fan and co-host of popular The Expanse podcast "The Crash Couch" Laura shares screenshots of Anvar harassing her and trying to convince her to call him, calling her "annoying as fuck" and "a freak" when she refuses. On 30/06/2020 she added further evidence of him harassing her when she refused to video chat.
- 25/06/2020: Facebook user Molly McIsaac accuses Anvar of harassment after she refused to accompany him to his hotel room "for a drink" at a convention. She then relates how, for the remainder of the weekend, Anvar oscillated between agressively sexual messages and "awful" messages when she refused. She also claims to have screenshots of the exchanges.
- 25/06/2020: Assassin's Creed fan Nik alleges that Anvar sexually assaulted them, groping their breasts and then offering them cab money when he was "done with them".. On 29/06/2020, they added that he "coerced" them into oral sex and "laughed at how inexperienced" they were.
- 25/06/2020: Facebook user Andrew Kay claims a friend of his told him a "similar story" to those of the accusers, mentioning that she was underage at the time.
- 26/06/2020: An Assassin'c Creed fan accuses Anvar of harassing her after she entered a fan competition, alleging that he tried to convince her to come to LA to meet him despite her telling him that she was in a relationship. When challenged by her that he "just wanted a fuckable muse" Anvar replied with "Yeah that sounds perfect". The harassment continued after the woman cut ties with him, she alleges that he sent multiple voicemails and tried to call her as well.
- 26/06/2020: An anonymous account related by Ashley Troub chronicles how, over the course of a friendship with Anvar, he made multiple attempts to sleep with a woman despite being turned down. She relates how he invited her to his apartment and when she arrived she found him naked in bed waiting for her. He then attempted to entice her to enter into a non-exclusive relationship, saying he was a "lion" who "couldn't be contained with just one woman". Later, Anvar made another attempt to initiate sex by inviting Anonymous into his bathroom while he was showering, where she found him masturbating. After she turned him down again, Anvar attempted to convince her to take off her top "at least".
- 27/06/2020: Jessee Foudray, castmate of Anvar's on the show "Nobility" alleges that Anvar harassed her over social media during her time on the show. She says he used his status as star of the show to attempt to convince her to send him explicit photos. "I was just trying to have a professional relationship with my cast member." Later, she says that the show's producer asked her if Cas had been inappropriate with her, which made her think that Cas had harassed other cast members. On 03/07/2020, the Executive Producer of the show came forward to corroborate her claims, adding that though he had encouraged Jessee to come forward at the time, she had declined and he had agreed to keep the incident a secret. Jessee later confirmed in that thread that she knows of "at least 5 others" in the "Nobility" cast and crew who made complaints about Anvar.
- 27/06/2020: An anonymous woman, whose story is related by Lorena, accuses Anvar of gaslighting, manipulation and toxic behaviour while she was in a vulnerable position, alleging that he took advantage of her precarious financial position to provide for her, inducing her into his "harem of women" and taking sexual advantage of her. She goes on to state that during this period, he "owned her. Mentally, emotionally, physically". It was only when Anvar left LA to film a season of The Expanse that she was able to see the relationship as toxic.
- 28/05/2020: Another Twitter verified user, Kate Hackett comes forward with accusations of harassment through unwanted sexual messages after a pitch meeting for a movie she was co-writing and producing.. "I'm sharing because it's a pattern, and even though nothing physical HAPPENED to me, it was off putting and VERY similar to accounts of women who DID experience sexual assault." This was later corroborated by Kate Linnea Welsh, a writer and friend of Hackett
- 28/06/2020: A convention booth owner alleges that Anvar harassed her at a convention, attempting to get her to attend a "party" in his hotel room alone, which she declined. Then further harassing her over text after she contacted him later.
- 28/06/2020: A woman shares how Anvar inappropriately touched her neck during a photo op, also sharing screenshots showing Anvar making multiple passes at her. Screenshots like these, while not particularly damning in their own right, serve to prove a pattern of behaviour and writing style consistent with the more serious allegations and screenshots shared by others.
- 29/06/2020: Former VFX Supervisor, Bob Munroe, corroborating the claims of one of the accusers.
- 30/06/2020: Kayleigh Choiniere, an actress who has worked in theatre and briefly met Anvar at a show, claims that he harassed her via messaging, making "uncomfortable and suggestive" remarks and continuing to message her for a year or more after she stopped messaging him.
- 30/06/2020: A woman comes forward in the original thread accusing Anvar of sexually assaulting her in 2012/2013. "I explicitly told him no to a certain act multiple times. He held me in place and did it anyways."
- 03/07/2020: An anonymous user reached out to me to relay this account: "If anything my experience just serves to support his behavior pattern and the kind of person he is. We matched on Tinder and after several messages back and forth he tried to pressure and neg me into sending nudes after I told him I wasn’t interested in doing that. I didn’t experience the level of harassment as other claims. I knew he was a jerk, but after hearing all the claims my interaction def fits his pattern." She also passed along screenshots of her messages with Anvar. In case anyone can't figure it out (like I couldn't), he means "All Talk, No Action".
- 08/07/2020: Another anonymous user reached out to me to relay this account: "I did not meet him personally but matched with him on Hinge. Within just a few moment of matching with him he made sexual statements, like everyone else he asked for my phone number and wanted to video chat but I told him I would be more comfortable sticking to chatting in the app. Since he talked about how he is a celebrity and public figure I googled him and found out that he is actually 54 years old, he said he was only 39. When I questioned him about this he said he felt triggered and attacked and that I should have asked him, I unmatched him on the app and reported his profile. Admittedly I did go through his Instagram and a user refers to him as her best friend. I reached out to her with the receipts and she promptly blocked me. I think it's important to also call out those who are around people like Cas Anvar if they do not hold him accountable for his actions. To all the women that he hurt, I pray that you can recover from this. Truly." The user also included evidence of her accusing him of falsifying his age and of her reaching out to the other user about Anvar's behaviour.
- 11/07/2020: Another anonymous user reached out to me to relay this account: "I matched Cas Anvar through Bumble last year. I remember he came across a very aggressive and sarcastic man. He made comments like how an artistic and also a good-looking woman I was. Initially, I took them as flirty messages but his tone became pushy and demanding shortly. I viewed some of the comments about Cas’s writing&grammar being bad. I had the same thought because I did not even understand half of what he was trying to say. I asked him and he said that he uses an app that converts his talks to a writing format that’s why all the errors and wrong typo happen. That very same day he wanted me to meet him in his place and I told him that I am not looking for one- night stand relationship. He said he is 100% sure that we would connect. He tried to persuade me with his voice recordings and texts almost all night. He told me that he is poly and not into exclusive relationship and when I asked questions, he gave me this example that I found quite insulting “What is your favourite food? Then he answered, well, I love steak but I can’t eat steak all the time. I like to enjoy different good food everyday”. Later he insisted that I should send him my pictures that he can connect more”. Next day when I went through all these texts, I realized what a disturbed person he was. I told him that I am not into that type of relationship that he wants from me. He wrote me back with perhaps 3 pages explaining how “Neurotic, stressful, ego-centric, judgemental, exhausting woman that I was…which I found very humiliating. I was speechless and I had to block him immediately. I am glad that I listened to my instincts and did not go further with him. However, I was out of balance for a few days…I can’t image any other women who went through similar or even worst experiences with him for a long period of time…I am sorry for them. I believe there is always room for forgiveness and compassion …However, it’s obvious that he has similar patterns and behavioral problems that raise concerns and questions about his honesty, respect for women, integrity and safety. I hope women who got suffered in the hand of Cas are surrounded with love and support. Thank you for listening." The user has saved the voice recordings and forwarded them to the investigation.
- 04/08/2020: A Twitter user - Maria - comes forward with screenshots showing Anvar asking her for pictures and harassing her when she declines - all when she was 15 years of age, which he was aware of.
- 04/08/2020: An Assassin's Creed fan, Rachael, recounts how Anvar took advantage of her fandom to attempt to get her to send him pictures of herself and come to stay with him in his hotel room in London. She recalls how he became increasingly angry after she refused and eventually she blocked him.
- 05/08/2020: An anonymous user reached out to me to relay this story: "This man is a straight up lying trash bag. I connected with him last year, we had a sexual relationship that at the time seemed consensual because he said he was 39. Had I know that he is in fact FIFTY FOUR I never would have engaged in conversation let alone have a physical relationship. I am disgusted, this is a gross violation of my trust. To those who are trying to defend him, this is not just a simple misunderstanding, he intentionally misrepresented his age to me (I am in my twenties) with the intention of pursuing a sexual relationship. He went on and on about how he was an ally but that was clearly a ruse to make women drop their guard around him. I hope he is never allowed to misuse his position as a celebrity to abuse women again. Frankly he should never be allowed to work in the entertainment industry again."
- 06/09/2020: A user in this thread accuses Anvar of sexually assaulting her and harassing her when she refused to have sex with him. She then recounts how Anvar contacted her a year later with an offer to "hang out", when she refused - saying she had a boyfriend - Anvar began harassing her again. Accusing her of letting him flirt with her and leading him on.
- 15/10/2020: An anonymous member of The Expanse crew details how Anvar harassed her verbally and over text over the course of two years while working on The Expanse. Despite her rejecting or ignoring his advances on multiple occasions, Anvar persisted with requests for physical intimacy during work, to meet him outside of work and to video chat. When these requests were rejected, Anvar would become angry and attempt to gaslight the crew member in a manner consistent with other accounts.
- 1/12/2020: An anonymous user reached out to me to relay this account: "Cas coerced me as a young adult into servicing him after a convention I was working at. I had spent 2 days getting him and other celebrity guests coffee and snacks and helping with whatever they needed. By the end I was hungry and exhausted and Cas asked if he could take me out for drinks as a thank you since I knew the bars in the area. I agreed, though I am still not sure what possessed me to do that. He had me meet him at his hotel which was right next to the convention center and when I got there he said he forgot his wallet in his room, which in this hotel was in a separate building from the lobby. We walked over to that building and I was going to wait outside but he grabbed my hand and took me in. We got to his room and he turned to me and asked if I was hungry. He said he could tell my legs were sore from all the running around I had been doing. He suggested we stay there and order room service. At this point I didn't know what to do. I was already in his room and I got scared of what he would do if I tried to leave. He was still holding my hand. I ate quickly and told him how exhausted I was and that I should really head home. I lied and told him I lived with my parents and they were expecting me. I said whatever I could to get out but he was pushing himself onto me. He started kissing me and held my head so that I would kiss him. He serviced himself because I refused to let him unbutton my pants. He kept saying hes had a couple of virgins and he would be gentle but I refused. It wasn't about that anyway. I thought the quickest way to leave would be to let him finish since he wasn't raping me I would be okay. That night still haunts me. I left feeling violated anyway. Feeling used. But no evidence and being young and dumb I thought people would blame me for going in the first place."
- 3/1/2021: Another anonymous user reached out to me to relay these screenshots of a conversation she had with Anvar in 2014. She added that she had just recently got out of a toxic long-term relationship and was in a vulnerable position. Anvar proceeds to attempt to take advantage of that vulnerability and then alternates between gaslighting, asking the user deeply personal questions and offering unsolicited (and frankly deeply problematic) advice.
Я извиняюсь, конечно, но судя по первому сезону, сериальчик в основном про силу женщин и нужность нелегальной миграции.
Клевета!сериальчик в основном про
1) Как будто что-то плохое.про силу женщин
нужность нелегальной миграции.
Скорее в стиле "Марсианина" творчество. С Экспансией конкурирует только по количеству п-достраданий